Friday, April 18, 2008

Speaking of Johnny Depp...

This is for Carrie, so she will leave me the hell alone.

He is a fun, eccentric man.
Drinks a lot and kind of stinks but quite sexy nonetheless.
Every now and then, if you bribe him the right way, you can get him to take a bath (will not take showers).
If you don't mind the breathe and yellowish teeth, he is actually a very good kisser.
Sometimes a little too much slober but talk about passion, whoa!
I can let you borrow him every now and then if you would like.
He is getting a little antsy around here anyway, time for some change.
He doesn't really like being in one place for too long.
I hope that you can get some good use out of him.

Warning: sometimes talks with a slur, it may be difficult to understand what he is saying.

6 comments:

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

MMMM MOMMY LIKEY!!!! Does he do window sills??.....yeah-Les updated..hey I wasn't the only one who wanted u too-jezz.xoxo Loved laughing my head off with u last week.

Sherri said...

He can live with me!!!

Leslie said...

you guys do realize that this is Brennan, right?

Leslie said...

Oh, just thought I would let you know that Arianne is crying and screaming at me because I am not getting her oatmeal cooked fast enough.
I wonder where she learned to be so damn impatient.
I didn't think that she had hung out with Auntie Carrie long enough to learn a behavior, appearently I was wrong.

Sherri said...

No Way! That's Brennan? Wow good costume!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Ya,I knew it was Brennen---hello we are not all drinking in the morning---maybe that is why she wants her oatmeal quicker!! She lovey me!!