Monday, March 31, 2008

10 years!!!!!!!!


Friday, March 28, was our 10 year anniversary.
This is what we looked like back then.
Aren't we so lovely.
I actually kind of forgot for that day.
Brennan walked in the room with a huge bouquet of roses and tulips (I love tulips, notice the flowers in my bouquet). I just started laughing and said "wow, I am such a brat". We had a good laugh over it.
I luff my hubsand.
He is hot.
He used to have a lot of hair, not so much now.



this is what 10 years of marriage and 5 kids has done to him.
He is still hot.

5 comments:

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Brennan is still a cutey patootie!! The hair now is much hotter, Holy flip, I can't believe how much time has gone by, I remember when Nan and I came down and helped set up for the big day, that is crazy!!

Sherri said...

10 years! Congrats! You've made it this far, obviously the rest will be a piece of cake! You two are cute together!

nan said...

You guys are cute.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

Leslie-
UPDATE PLEASE!!!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
FREEKIN UPDATE!!!, JUST CUZ WE ALL GABBED RANDOMLY FOR OVER 4 HRS FRIDAY, U STILL NEED TO UPDATE!!!