Sunday, October 19, 2008

pictures from our trip to Cali

Sea world is always my favorite.

We got really wet at this show.

Brennan and Brooklyn got to do the Dolphin Interaction thing.

I don't have any pictures of that right now.



  1. Does Brooklyn look like she is having fun?
  2. Do I?




  1. my cute kids with Princess Minnie.




  2. Mulan was my favorite princess of all.
  3. she was so cute and funny.





  4. we met a lot of fun characters.






  5. Donovan got to be in a show and act like Woody.
  6. He goes around saying "reach for the sky" all of the time now.





  7. Arianne got to be a princess on stage.
  8. This is the girl that picked her and sang to her.







  9. Emmalee is a nut.

We all had so much fun doing Universal, Sea World, Disneyland for a few days, seeing some of my family and hanging out at the beach, hotels and pools.

My kids think that staying in hotels is the best thing ever.

I am glad to be home now though.

6 comments:

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

These pics are awesome!!!! Donovan and the girls look so totally happy with Mulan. More pics more pics!! Yeah U freekin updated!!!xoxo

Sherri said...

Your kids are so cute! Donovan got his hair cut! Was Christian bummed that he didn't go?

Lehis said...

We wish we could have been there. Your kids look so big to me! I guess its been over a year since I've seen them. So CUTE!

dntbaker said...

looks like you guys had a great time, too bad we couldn't go. i told devin we should plan something before july with everyone before he deploys.

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

update...................please..........

Montgomery Q said...

Hey I went there one time. We stayed on the street where Steve Martin grew up.

Youre welcome.